Saturday 17 March 2012

University Update!

After a long 5 years of trying, I have FINALLY been accepted into
Northumbria university to study Fashion BA (Hons).
I have decided to accept my place at Northumbria
where I will be entering in the first year.
I have decided upon this because of the opportunities available to me there,
as Northumbria is one of the most respected universities in the country for fashion
with many successful designers coming out of it such as Scott Henshall.
I feel the final fourth year fashion show has great opportunities for me in
helping to get my name into the industry after I graduate,
I will gain a degree in fashion, there are visits and live briefs from
designers which I feel are extremely beneficial and learn a lot from and there
are pathways into menswear, womenswear, textiles and knit.
After 5 years, I am extremely happy with the placement and very excited to start
in September!
Roll on a further 4 years of study!! + student discount!
Now to find the £8,500 to pay for first year!

No comments:

Post a Comment