Tuesday 8 March 2011

CAAD, week 6.

After the first few weeks, I now find it easy to work
as an individual, building my confidence with the CAAD techniques.
I have been carrying out self-initiated work, working on my final flats,
tracing around them and adding my fabric swatches that i will use
when coming to complete my final Steampunk shirt.
At the beginning, I had difficulty remembering how to do certain
aspects of illustrator, but soon overcame the problems with help
from the tutor Gemma, and began adding the swatches succcessfully.
Im still unsure on how to shrink the pattern down to the correct size
I will carry on doing the flats at home after downloading the free trial of
Adobe Illustrator to help understand the subject better and create more
traced flats to add swatches to for the next session.


No comments:

Post a Comment