Sunday 3 April 2011

CAAD, week 9.

This week, I continued developing the layout of the final
two boards after re-scanning the lace fabric to make it less look
dark and then reapplied it on the flats. This seemed to be very
successful as it makes the images look lighter and better quality
and there are now less lines visible between the patterns when going to
print them out.
For the background, i decided not to add colour and to keep
it white and simple so the flats will be the main focus of the overall boards.
For decoration, I created mini cog wheels using the square and elipse tool
which i found quite easy and successful to do, although it was very time consuming.
Eventually, i finally finished the 2 boards with plenty of time to spare
to do alterations!
After completing the 2 boards, I will now focus on completing the essay
and researching into more digital fashion illustrators.
Overall, I found the project very useful to create beautiful digital illustrations
for my portfolio and have improved alot with my skills
over the 9 weeks.

Flat Board 1

Flat Board 2

No comments:

Post a Comment