Sunday 3 April 2011

AD107 - CAAD, SWOT Analysis

 Strengths -
  • What strengths did I have that others don't? - My strengths were having previously done CAAD sessions before so knew parts of what I was doing.
  • What do people see as my strengths? - My strengths were learning the subject quickly, enabling me to get the best out of the subject and creating what I wanted to with the final boards.
  • Which of my achievements am I most proud of? - I am proud of the way in which the boards have came out, getting a good grasp of the subject quickly and finishing the work in plenty of time.
  • Which section of the work did I complete well? - I completed the final boards well and the decoration down the side of the page with the mini cogs created from the ellipse and square tool which was very time consuming.
Weaknesses - 
  • What tasks did I avoid? - I mostly avoided the written part of the project as I am most comfortable with the creative part, and found it hard to find enough digital fashion illustrators from the 80's and 90's.
  •  What do others see as my weaknesses? - My weakness was not paying enough attention to the anchor points when going around the flats, creating errors in the work.
  •  What held me back? - What held me back was my lack of confidence with the subject and not being very good with technology.
  • What are my negative work habits? - My negative work habits were again not paying enough attention to the written side of the work and concentrating the most on the creative side.

No comments:

Post a Comment