Saturday 16 April 2011

AD101 - Blog SWOT Analysis

 Strengths -
  • What strengths did I have? - My strengths were spending a lot of time researching designers work and putting my own information into my blog.
  • What do people see as my strengths? - After my tutorial with Donna, my strengths seemed to be in the blog, gathering all the information and spending a lot of time creating it.
  • Which of my achievements am I most proud of? - I am most proud of completing the blog, updating it on a weekly basis and figuring out how to use it on my own as I'm not very confident with technology.
  • Which section of the work did I complete well? - I completed the overall blog well, spending most of my time on it rather than the written and file side and completing the file quickly after not having much in it to begin.
Weaknesses-  
  • What tasks did I avoid? - I mostly avoided the written file side of the project as I felt most comfortable spending a lot of the time on the blog as I feel I am better at the creative part than the written part.
  • What do others see as my weaknesses? - My weakness seemed to be again, not spending enough time on the blog file and putting all of my concentration into the blog.
  • What held me back? - What held me back was my lack of knowledge on how to create a blog and my lack of confidence with my abilities.
  • What are my negative work habits? - My negative work habits were again focusing my time on the blog rather than the file and having to rush to get the file completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment