Monday 6 February 2012

FMP Final Design!

After many many, weeks of deliberation, I have
finally chosen my final design!
From having sourced it from my design development sheets
I still wasn't too sure on the design so began playing
around with certain elements of it such as the peplum,
bow and the wrap over skirt. From doing this, it helped me
to come up with my final design which consists of
gathered 3/4 sleeves, a bow around the collar, military style collar,
tight fitting, darts in the bodice, back zip, pleated peplum
around the waist with embellishment on the edges and a knee length wrap over skirt.
I really love the final design and feel it works very well in
reflecting the Parisian Chic theme, being both timeless and elegant, reflecting
my designer market level range, being desirable yet affordable.

Design Ideas

Final Design!




No comments:

Post a Comment