Wednesday 16 February 2011

AD114 SWOT Analysis

Strengths -
  • What strengths did I have that others don't? - When starting the project and course after doing an Art Foundation, I found that I had a better understanding of the project and how to lay out moodboards and create flats in the right way compared to the other students. I had also done a lot of work on the subject so knew it well.
  • What do people see as my strengths? - After getting my assessment sheet on the project, I found that my strengths were in my sketchbook, collecting a wide range of research to fuel my imagination throughout the rest of the project.
  • Which of my achievements am I most proud of? - I would say I am most proud of the final figures I created, getting the silhouette and shape right as beforehand, I felt this was a weakness.
  • Which section of the work did I complete well? - I think the work I completed well was the final flats and two moodboards as I feel these are my strengths.


                                                              Weaknesses -
  • What tasks did I avoid? - I mostly avoided doing the body blanks and figures as I feel I'm not as confident doing them as other parts of the project.
  • What do others see as my weaknesses? - My weaknesses in the project were applying colour to the final figures, as I originally liked it when I first tried it out, but then it didn't turn out the same when putting it on the final sheets.
  • What holds me back? - What held me back was my lack of confidence with it being the first project in the course.
  • What are my negative work habits? - My negative work habits were spending the most time on the moodboards rather than the final design pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment