Thursday 27 October 2011

AD202 CAAD & AD207 Work Placement Briefs

Over the past week, I have been introduced to AD202, the CAAD module,
where the work I will produce will be generated from the Little Black Dress projects.
I have been asked to build on previous experiences of CAD from first year, using my skills and a provided template to construct 8 A4 technical specs of my ideas. I have also been asked to produce an evaluation and a 300 word essay on my understanding of the role of digital applications within the fashion industry, such as flats, illustrations and pattern cutting.
After having one session already, I feel like I have learnt alot, although im still unsure on it, from having lost my grip on it from first year.


I have also been introduced to AD207, my work placement module,
where I have been asked to complete 120 hours of work placement.
For this project, I need to provide evidence of the company I will work for,
aims and objectives within the business and a file documenting my experience whilst on placement, things that I have learnt, experiences, my contribution to the company, design work produced, notes/photos/sketches from meetings, live briefs, problems encountered, visual images of work participated in and my personal achievements.
After many decisions of where I would like to go for work placement, after hearing that help is needed to create our final fashion show next year, I decided that this would be a good opportunity for me.
For this I have been asked to help organise the final fashion show, where I have recently been asked to come up with themes and venues where it could be held.

No comments:

Post a Comment