Wednesday 26 October 2011

AD203 - Little Black Dress SWOT Analysis

Strengths -
  • What strengths did I have? - My strengths were spending the majority of my time on the portfolio work and getting inspiration quickly from having a strong view on what I wanted and needed to produce. My time keeping was also a strength, as I had set myself enough time to complete each section, concentrating on one thing at a time to get the best results.
  • What do people see as my strengths? - After speaking with tutors, my strengths seemed to be in the portfolio doing moodboards, gathering all the information needed and spending most of the time creating it to my best abilities.
  • Which of my achievements am I most proud of? - I am most proud of creating the final body blanks quickly and getting them to look as I had planned without much help, as I find illustrations to be a personal weakness. An achievement was also overcoming problems in a short time.
  • Which section of the work did I complete well? - I completed the mood boards well, spending the most time on it rather than the written and sketchbook side and completing the portfolio quickly after not having much work produced at the beginning for it.
  • Weaknesses- 
  • What tasks did I avoid? - I mostly avoided the written file side of the project as I feel I am better at the creative part than the written part and I also avoided adding colour to the final line-ups as I feel it to be a weakness, not getting the results I had hoped for.
  • What do others see as my weaknesses? - My weakness seemed to be not spending enough time on the sketchbook and adding colour on the final designs and not getting inspiration quickly enough at the beginning for embellishment placement.
  • What held me back? - What held me back was my lack of confidence when creating the final line ups and not getting inspiration quickly enough at times to carry the project on.
  • What are my negative work habits? - My negative work habits were again focusing my time on the portfolio rather than the sketchbook work.

No comments:

Post a Comment