Thursday 27 October 2011

AD208 Little Black Dress Manufacture

After finishing AD203, the initial research for the LBD, I was introduced to AD208,
the manufacture of the dress.
For this, I have been asked to create a final dress, toile, paper pattern, costing sheet, final flat spec drawing, and a sketchbook documenting my journey from pattern cutting, to toile making, to the final garment, commenting on my feelings, successes and failures in a weekly diary format.
Over the past 2 weeks, I have started the project, where I have recently finished creating the pattern for the dress and have began creating the first pieces of my toile.
Although I have had some setbacks in the project, I have managed to overcome them in time and created a better design to construct and excited to get sewing!

Beginning on pattern cutting and toile making:








No comments:

Post a Comment