Wednesday 11 January 2012

AD206 Negotiated Project

On the return to college after the Christmas break, we have yet again
been bombarded with a handful of projects!
One of these projects, is the negotiated project, where we have been
asked to work with a photographer and negotiate a range of ideas to use to
photograph and style my Little Black Dress from the current project.
So far, I have began collecting tear sheets of how I would like the shoot
to look, such as hair, make-up, props, accessories and location, whether in a studio or outisde.
From having a 1950's theme, I have so far came up with having the shoot
at a local American diner, giving the impression of a vintage photograph, with
a black and white effect on the end photo to add on this effect.
The work produced in this module will become part of a look book and be used
to promote myself and the college during Newcastle fashion week.
For this, we have began discussing ideas on how we would like the look book
to look to showcase our talent as young designers!
I have also been asked to produce a visual 1000 word evaluation of the work
produced to add into my portfolio once completed!
I will also produce a 200 word written statement on myself as a fashion
designer which will also be used within the look book!

No comments:

Post a Comment