Monday 16 January 2012

Ciao CAAD!

After many, many months of working on my digital applications project,
I have finally completed it with a week to spare!
After completing this project, I feel like my skills have improved and have came a long way since the first CAD project. From doing weekly tasks on Illustrator inside and outside of college, I managed to overcome any problems I had with the work and managed to create successful final spec and detail sheets of my little black dress designs.
I feel the successful parts of this project were in the final sheets and managing to overcome problems quickly and independently. I also found the lessons to be very successful, as they allowed me to build my confidence with my CAD skills and refresh my memory and help build upon any skills that I had already learnt in the first year. Watching YouTube videos also helped with my knowledge of Illustrator, as I successfully managed to independently create a zipper tool that I could incorporate into my final design sheets.
Overall, I really enjoyed the project and I am pleased with how much my Illustrator skills have developed and will continue to practice to give me more confidence in abilities.



CAD Detail Sheets


No comments:

Post a Comment