Wednesday 18 January 2012

Work Placement - Primark Update..

Week 4
·        Had a four week review with a manager – talked about how I’m getting on, do I enjoy it etc – received positive feedback – getting praise off other managers and supervisors within the store – really pleased with how I’m getting on
·        Worked on tills again – end of shifts I helped with the recovery and returns – putting the stock back out on the shop floor – difficult finding everything – still not sure on the department numbers
·        Enjoying time on the tills – learning quickly and colleagues and customers really nice – very helpful when needed – still feel like I’m ringing my till bell too often to get the supervisor to void items off that I double scanned
Week 5
·        On folding tables - busy day all day – found it hard as I’ve never been taught how to fold the clothes properly – had to use previous fashion knowledge on how to fold correctly
·        Tidying socks - around till banks
·        Sent on the shop floor to put stock out
·        Was also on tills
·        Sent upstairs putting stock out - childrens clothes – difficult to find since I haven’t been upstairs much
Week 6
·        Pyjama onesie dress up day for children in need
·        Was on tills all day
·        Putting stock out at end of the day
·        Sorting stock out behind tills that need to go out
·        Was sent around the shop marking down the clothes ready for the sale
Children In Need Charity Day
Week 7
·        On tills - busy day
·        Customers were quite impatient - scanned socks in and ripped bag by accident when working with a friend – annoyed customer
·        Took soiled and damaged things to customer services
·        Work finished early - work night out

No comments:

Post a Comment