Saturday 21 April 2012

AD201 - Blog SWOT Analysis

Strengths -
  • What strengths did I have? - My strengths were spending a lot of time putting my own information onto my blog, with weekly updates on each project.
  • What do people see as my strengths? - My strengths seemed to be in the blog, gathering all the information and spending a lot of time creating it.
  • Which of my achievements am I most proud of? - I am most proud of completing the blog, updating it on a weekly basis and and being able to see how far I have came on
  • each project by doing this.
  • Which section of the work did I complete well? - I completed the overall blog well, spending most of my time on it rather than the file side and taking photos of my own to put onto my blog to help me with my aims and objectives for the weeks.
Weaknesses-
  • What tasks did I avoid? - I mostly avoided the written and file side of the project as I felt most comfortable spending a lot of the time on the blog as I feel I am better at the creative part than the written part.
  • What do others see as my weaknesses? - My weakness seemed to be again, not spending enough time on the blog file and putting all of my concentration into the blog.
  • What held me back? - What held me back was my lack of knowledge on how to go about doing certain tasks for the project and being unsure on what to include in both the file and blog.
  • What are my negative work habits? - My negative work habits were again focusing my time on the blog rather than the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment