Thursday 19 April 2012

FMP, Week 14 Cont..

Over the past few days, I have tried multiple ways of adding
colour placement onto my final line up sheets for my final major project.
From the beginning, I knew I didn't want to go down the
colour blocking route so I began colouring certain
parts of the garments. I dont feel this was very effective so began
adding subtle colouring along the edges of the garment to create
the effect of light. I really like the effect this creates although felt that
it didn't quite stand out enough.
From this, I decided to draw the illustrations up on Illustrator
to create a thick black outline around the model and garment
and adding the same subtle colouring onto it once completed.
I feel it stands out a lot and I'm really pleased with the outcome!
Now to make them A3!

Attempt 1

Attempt 2

Attempt 3 - Final ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment