Saturday 7 April 2012

AD206 Styling Project SWOT Analysis.

Strengths -
·        What strengths did I have that others don’t? – My strengths were my time keeping, keeping a weekly diary which helped when evaluating the project and being persistent with the photographer.
·        What do people see as my strengths? – My time keeping was a strength, allowing me to finish the project before hand in, coming to decisions quickly and working well with other professionals to get the best results.
·        Which of my achievements am I most proud of? – I am most proud of the final range of images, from the styling to the location which I feel really show my theme well.
·        Which section of the work did I complete well? – I feel as though I completed the photoshop side well, learning editing skills quickly and the research file, gaining a wide range of research which was very inspirational when it came to doing the shoot.
Weaknesses –
·        What tasks did I avoid? – I mostly avoided the written side of the project and using photoshop as I don’t comfortable with my lack of knowledge on it.
·        What do others see as my weaknesses? – My weaknesses are in my decision making at certain points, choosing which techniques to use on my images and which images worked best for my theme.
·        What held me back? – What held me back was not having the confidence to use photoshop effectively and towards the end not having enough communication with the photographer.  
·        What are my negative work habits? – My negative work habits were leaving the written side of the project until last.

No comments:

Post a Comment