Monday 2 April 2012

Work Placement - Fashion Show Update

Week 6 - Easter Break Work
  • Got email from Lily – need to book 4+ models over Easter break that can make it to the show
  • Produce an A4 colour poster to be handed out in college and around Newcastle to promote the fashion show
  • Done poster on illustrator – found it difficult at first because I didn't know what to add to it – used styling image from my little black dress project with writing and college logo and contact information around it
  • Asked photographer if she has any links to models that would be up for doing a fashion show – find some!
Poster I produced below:

For the poster, I wanted to promote the work that has been
produced on the course, therefore using my styling project photoshoot
as the main background, featuring my garment.
I also added the college logo, promoting the college, and used small
origami swan pictures to give a sense of the origami feel that will be used
to decorate the show!
I used a tracing paper effect with writing on as the title with
the date, times and venue of the show underneath
with contact details along the bottom of the poster, adding a hint
of colour to help it stand out more!
Keep your eyes peeled for these in Newcastle!

Fashion Show Information -
Time - 6.30pm and 7.30pm
Date - Tuesday 12th June 2012
Venue - Space bar, Newcastle College

Ncl-coll.ac.uk
Tel: 0191 200 4000




No comments:

Post a Comment