Tuesday 3 April 2012

FMP, Week 13.

During all the hustle and bustle of designing and creating my
final dress for the FMP project, my portfolio work seemed to have
fell into the background, so the past few weeks I have began creating up
a storm again after having finished my dress!
I have drawn up my final line ups with my new found love
for fashion illustration thanks to Joseph Larkowsky, yet still have to find a
way of applying colour to them!
I started creating my historical and contemporary Parisian chic
and colour moodboards, yet feel that they don't really work that well
so will carry on looking for key images for the boards that will hopefully
help me with the layout of them. Once I have done this I will also
add fabrics and drawings to them.
Regardless of this, I have finished my trend and embellishment
boards and I am really pleased with how they have turned out,
taking research from my sketchbook and looking specifically
at peplums, 1920s and decorative daywear for the trend boards,
adding drawings, annotation, colours and embellishment techniques along the way.

To Do:
- Historical Parisian chic board
- Contemporary Parisian chic board
- Colour board
- Shop Report
- Sampling
- Add colour to line ups
- Final photo of garment
- Evaluation

Contemporary Parisian chic board

Historical Parisian chic board

Completed trend board

Trend board..

Completed embellishment board

Embellishment board..



No comments:

Post a Comment